Thursday, December 9, 2010

Come away with me my bride!



I just started a bible study on the book of Song of Songs with a group of young ladies. This has been one of the desires of my heart and God has blessed me with this opportunity. Not only I get to teach from my favorite book in the bible I get to minister to the young brides He chose for this.
The best part is that I get to incorporate my bride paintings into the study. The paintings are all hanging in the room blessing those that lay eyes on them.

In preparation for the study the Lord asked me to set a table for the young ladies in this study. He wants them to understand the pleasures and benefits of being under His care. I took a picture of the table which has things representing many of the symbols in the book Song of Songs. The table has apples,pomegranates, perfume bottle, spices, white lilies and white roses, a white dove just to mention a few of the things represented in the book. My friend Deanna did an amazing job preparing the table and I am posting a photo of it in my blog for your enjoyment. I pray that as you see the picture the Lord shows you the amazing pleasures that we find only in Him.